POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : crepuscular rays : crepuscular rays Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  crepuscular rays
From: Abe
Date: 10 Dec 2005 17:40:01
Message: <web.439b585729d32570103c47320@news.povray.org>
I've been beating myself about the head with media atmospheres for the past
couple of weeks (actually it's an on-going addiction and lately set off by
a case of render-envy related to the upcomming release of Terragen2). This
image was one of the results I thought I'd share.

While the turbulence on the cloud is is too regular and unrealistic, I feel
that in general the cloud and atmosphere illumination is OK and probably
worth the extended render time (29 pps, part of which was due to aa on the
trees).

Abe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: